A look at the state Supreme Court's newest justices.
Annual Law Firm Survey
Gerawan’s fight with the state farm labor board and the UFW is far from over.
- ‘Glass Half Full’ and ‘The Trouble With Lawyers’
Reviewed by Gerald F. Uelmen
- Summer Beach Reads for Lawyers
Reviewed by Susan Kostal
- ‘Privacy in the New Media Age’ and ‘Intellectual Privacy: Rethinking Civil Liberties in the Digital Age’
Reviewed by G. S. Hans
Q&A: Lawyer to Lawyer
- What Are Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows About the Law?
- What Do You Do to Alleviate Stress?
- Is Your Law School Debt a Problem, and How Are You Dealing With It?
- What Advice Would You Give a New Attorney About Your Practice Area?
- How to Choose an E-Discovery Vendor
- When Luddite Trial Presentation, E-Discovery, and Ethics Collide
- Using Practice Management Software Can Boost Firms’ Productivity
- California Rural Legal Assistance Seeks Volunteer Lawyers
- Opportunities for Multilingual Lawyers to Volunteer
- Bay Area Legal Aid Seeks Volunteer Attorneys for Debtors’ Rights Clinic
Judges in their own words
“There ought to be a law against shining a laser pointer at an aircraft. In fact, there is, and it’s … designed for knuckleheads like him.”
— Ninth Circuit Judge Barry G. Silverman
Produced with the generous support of GIRARDI | KEESE
- How to Give Tough Feedback
- Amicus Briefs in Support of Sequenom's Petition for Rehearing En Banc: 23 Law Professors
- Three Charged With $54 Million "Green Energy" Ponzi Scheme
- Corporate Lawyers Are the Easiest Lawyers to Phish