There are many things new attorneys must do to succeed in the legal profession, but following these five tips is a good place to start.
- How Detailed Should Billing Invoices Be?
- Documenting Your Non-Billable Time
- The Need for Honest Record Keeping of Bills
The impressive scope of California's whistleblower law makes it a model for other states seeking to strengthen whistleblower protections.
- ‘Comebacks for Lawyer Jokes: The Restatement of Retorts’
Reviewed by Bo Links
- ‘The Witches: Salem, 1692’ and ‘We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s’
Reviewed by Barbara Kate Repa
- ‘Glass Half Full’ and ‘The Trouble With Lawyers’
Reviewed by Gerald F. Uelmen
Judges in their own words
— Ninth Circuit Judge Barry G. Silverman
- The State of Facebook and Family Law
- Attorneys on Social Media Raise a Firm’s Profile, But Some Training Is in Order
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Firms