In the wake of the Orlando shootings, a lawyer examines her personal relationship with LGBT pride.
- Which Billing System Do You Use?
- 7 Questions Attorneys Must Ask a Digital Marketing Agency
- 5 Online Marketing Metrics Law Firms Should Track
- Billable vs. Non-Billable Time: What’s the Proper Rule?
- The Interactive Process in Disability Accommodation
- Mandatory Attorney Fee Arbitration
- Supervisor Liability in Employment Litigation
If the defendant tortfeasor is an independent contractor, it can dramatically impact an injury claim.
- ‘Comebacks for Lawyer Jokes: The Restatement of Retorts’
Reviewed by Bo Links
- ‘The Witches: Salem, 1692’ and ‘We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s’
Reviewed by Barbara Kate Repa
- ‘Glass Half Full’ and ‘The Trouble With Lawyers’
Reviewed by Gerald F. Uelmen
- Playing in the Family Law Sandbox Together Nicely
- Speak Up to Get Ahead
- Managing Face Time for Work-Life Balance
Judges in their own words
— Ninth Circuit Judge Jay S. Bybee concurring in the judgment but (in his words) “vigorously disagreeing with everything else” in Ozenne v. Chase Manhattan Bank (In re Ozenne)
- The State of Facebook and Family Law
- Attorneys on Social Media Raise a Firm’s Profile, But Some Training Is in Order
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Firms
Q&A: Lawyer to Lawyer
- What Are Your New Year’s Resolutions?
- What Are Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows About the Law?
- What Do You Do to Alleviate Stress?
- Is Your Law School Debt a Problem, and How Are You Dealing With It?
Trending in Labor & Employment
Produced with the generous support of GIRARDI | KEESE
- Random Update: Convictions in Sham-Indian Case
- 5 Top Recent Developments in Drone Law
- What Are Your Website Titles Telling Google?
- Deadline Approaching to Migrate USPTO Deposit Accounts to Financial Manager
- Accio! Harry Potter Star Rupert Grint Hopes To Summon £1m Tax Refund
- Famous Bench Slaps -- The 15th Anniversary of Bradshaw v. Unity Marine Corp.
- Virtual Reality law clinic on July 12th from 6 to 9:30 p.m.
- Changes in Reporting and Classifying of Law-School-Funded Positions Result in Decline in Number of Graduates in Full-Time, Long-Term Law-School-Funded Bar-Passage-Required Positions