Quietly doing good, hard work does not alone guarantee career advancement: you need to speak up.
- Supervisor Liability in Employment Litigation
- Unpaid Internships Are Not Uncommon—But Are They Legal?
- New Rules for Litigators: 2016 Brings Significant Changes to the California Code of Civil Procedure
A primer on civility in family law litigation.
- ‘Comebacks for Lawyer Jokes: The Restatement of Retorts’
Reviewed by Bo Links
- ‘The Witches: Salem, 1692’ and ‘We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s’
Reviewed by Barbara Kate Repa
- ‘Glass Half Full’ and ‘The Trouble With Lawyers’
Reviewed by Gerald F. Uelmen
- Class Action Waivers in Arbitration: Tune In to ‘DirecTV’
- Three Keys for New Litigators
- 4 Common Missteps In Family Law Appeals
- An Expansive View of Bankruptcy Court’s Equitable Powers
Judges in their own words
— Ninth Circuit Judge Jay S. Bybee concurring in the judgment but (in his words) “vigorously disagreeing with everything else” in Ozenne v. Chase Manhattan Bank (In re Ozenne)
- The State of Facebook and Family Law
- Attorneys on Social Media Raise a Firm’s Profile, But Some Training Is in Order
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Firms
Q&A: Lawyer to Lawyer
- What Are Your New Year’s Resolutions?
- What Are Your Favorite Movies and TV Shows About the Law?
- What Do You Do to Alleviate Stress?
- Is Your Law School Debt a Problem, and How Are You Dealing With It?
Trending in Patent Law
Produced with the generous support of GIRARDI | KEESE
- Willie Nelson, Who Saved His Career & His House With The IRS Tapes, Turns 83
- Targeted Advertising
- Can You Copyright Klingon? Linguists Say 'PeDoghQo!'
- Attorney Job Search: Avoid These Common Mistakes
- Clean It Up! Tech Tips for Tidying Up Your Practice
- The Fantastical World of Justice Stephen Breyer
- University of Akron School of Law Seeks a Visiting Legal Writing Professor
- Projections for Law School Enrollment for Fall 2016