Adam Bass, President and Chief Executive Officer of Buchalter Nemer, offers tips to attorneys considering a lateral career move.
- Gender Equality: 4 Takeaways From the White House’s United State of Women Summit
- How to Master the Daily Task of Entering your Time
- Which Billing System Do You Use?
- 7 Questions Attorneys Must Ask a Digital Marketing Agency
- Adding Judgment Debtors
- The Interactive Process in Disability Accommodation
- Mandatory Attorney Fee Arbitration
- Q&A: Entering the Lateral Hiring Market
- Joy in the Legal Profession
- Playing in the Family Law Sandbox Together Nicely
Practical advice for engaging your adversary in dialogue to ensure the most productive mediation.
- ‘Comebacks for Lawyer Jokes: The Restatement of Retorts’
Reviewed by Bo Links
- ‘The Witches: Salem, 1692’ and ‘We Believe the Children: A Moral Panic in the 1980s’
Reviewed by Barbara Kate Repa
- ‘Glass Half Full’ and ‘The Trouble With Lawyers’
Reviewed by Gerald F. Uelmen
Judges in their own words
— Ninth Circuit Judge Jay S. Bybee concurring in the judgment but (in his words) “vigorously disagreeing with everything else” in Ozenne v. Chase Manhattan Bank (In re Ozenne)
- The State of Facebook and Family Law
- Attorneys on Social Media Raise a Firm’s Profile, But Some Training Is in Order
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Firms